Richard G. Rosenblum, Esq., is the current Managing Partner of Walton, Lantaff Schroeder and Carson, LLP and has been a member of the Firm since 1983. He graduated from The University of Florida and achieved a Juris Doctor degree from The University of Houston. He is A. V. rated, the highest rating available for both legal ability and ethical conduct. He is qualified to practice law in all State courts in Florida and the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida in the Federal Courts. While the Firm’s Managing Partner, Mr. Rosenblum enjoys a heavy litigation practice. Mr. Rosenblum’s practice areas include all manner of insurance defense, including, but not limited to, bodily injury, catastrophic injuries, products liability, all classes of motor vehicle, commercial and homeowners defense, first and third party property damage, construction and all categories of defense litigation practice. He also is involved in assisting insurers in pre-suit evaluations and settlements. He has extensive jury trial experience and a certified seminar speaker.
- All areas of Insurance Defense litigation and trial work
- Homeowners, commercial and motor vehicle defense
- First and third party property damage, construction and products liability defense Admitted to Practice:
- All Florida State Courts since 1982
- Southern and Middle District Federal Courts
- University of Florida, B.A., 1979
- University of Houston, J.D., 1982. Book Award for highest grade in two classes.
- Member of The Florida Bar