Cristina Brodermann is a partner at Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson, having joined the firm in 1999. Her primary area of practice is insurance defense, worker’s compensation litigation. She has handled administrative hearings throughout numerous Florida jurisdictions.
- Insurance Defense
- Workers’ Compensation Defense litigation
Admitted to Practice:
- The Florida Bar, 1986
- The Louisiana Bar, 1984
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- Southern University School of Law, J.D., 1986, cum laude
- Northwestern Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1977, magna cum laude
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- Cuban American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- BV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Law Review Certificate of Award and Excellence.
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Northwestern Louisiana State University