Prior to joining the firm, Laura clerked for three different judges, the Honorable Ursula Ungaro, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida; the Honorable Samantha Ruiz Cohen, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida; and Judge Norma Lindsey, of the Third District Court of Appeal. She was also an associate with the law firms of Mitrani Rynor, Tew Cardenas, and Greenberg Traurig.
Laura is “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Laura is fluent in Spanish and spent one year teaching English in Madrid, Spain.
- First-party property insurance coverage litigation
- Premises liability
- Third party liability claims
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar, 1996
- Southern District of Florida, 1996
- University of Miami School of Law, JD 1996, magna cum laude, Law Review, Order of the Coif, Ethics Book Award, Cardozo Legal Society
- Columbia University, B.A., Spanish/Comparative Literature, 1992