Ian Ronderos joined Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP as a law clerk in January of 2008, while still a law student. Upon graduating law school and passing the bar exam, Ian joined the firm as an associate in 2009. In 2013, the partnership of Walton Lantaff honored Ian by making him a partner.
Mr. Ronderos enjoys litigating insurance defense and subrogation matters on behalf of Insurance Companies and their Insureds (in third party actions). He particularly enjoys complex analytical matters. Ian loves Walton Lantaff and its family culture, as well as the satisfaction of providing quality legal work to its clients.
- Third Party Liability Insurance Defense
- First Party Property Insurance Defense
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury Cases
- Pre-Suit Policy Limit Demand Opinions
- Legal Opinions
- Premises Liability
Admitted to Practice:
- The Florida Bar, September 28, 2009
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, August 19, 2012
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2009
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in The Classics, cum laude, 2006
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Member, Dade County Bar Association