Thomas P. Fabricio is an associate in our Fort Lauderdale office. He has experience defending a broad range of insurance defense cases including trucking cases, automobile accidents, construction litigation, negligent security, premises liability, first-party property, and coverage cases.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and Political Science from Marymount Manhattan College, Mr. Fabricio earned a Juris Doctor from The Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University.
Mr. Fabricio ardently believes in providing public service for the community and has done so by serving on the City of Miramar Planning and Zoning Advisory Board, as well as on the Broward County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. Most recently, Mr. Fabricio was appointed by the Broward County Mayor to serve as a Commissioner on Broward County’s Charter Review Commission.
- Automobile Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Litigation
- General Liability and Casualty
- Intentional Torts
- First Party Property & Coverage
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar, 2010
- Nova Southeastern University, Juris Doctorate, 2008
- Marymount Manhattan College, Bachelor of Arts, 2005
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- Presented with the Volunteer Leader of the Year award by Hands On Miami for his volunteer work with several organizations throughout Miami, principally working with inner city and “at risk” youth organizations in Miami, 2010
- Marymount Manhattan College’s English and World Literatures Advisory Board, Current member
- Broward County Charter Review Commission, Past member
- City of Miramar’s Planning and Zoning Board, Past member
- Broward County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, Past member