Kelly Vogt is a partner in Walton Lantaff’s Fort Lauderdale and Naples offices where she focuses her practice on professional liability defense, appellate law, premises liability, and insurance defense.
Prior to joining Walton Lantaff, Ms. Vogt earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Villanova University in English and Sociology. She then went on to earn a Juris Doctor from Tulane University Law School, where she was a member of the Maritime Law Journal and completed an intensive exchange program in Commercial Law at the University of Hong Kong.
During law school, Ms. Vogt worked as a Law Clerk in the New Orleans City Attorneys’ office, as a summer associate at a prominent law firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as a Law Clerk in the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, and as an intern in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District.
- Professional liability defense
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Governmental Entities
- Medical/Professional Negligence
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida, 2011
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2011
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida, 2011
- Tulane Law School, JD, 2011, Member of the MARITIME LAW JOURNAL; Outstanding Oral Advocate at the Susan G. McGuigan Oral Advocacy Competition, Fall 2010 University of Hong Kong Semester Exchange Program
- Villanova University, B.A., 2007, Dean’s List, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Blue Key Society, Villanova Summer Abroad Program (Siena, Italy & Galway, Ireland)