Darrell joined the firm in 2018. His main areas of practice are in the areas of first and third party insurance defense. Prior to joining Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP, Darrell worked in the Miami staff counsel office of a large national automobile insurance company where he represented it against claims and litigated their subrogation matters; prior to that, he represented medical offices in collecting payment.
Darrell was born and raised in Miami, FL. He supports the local sports teams and enjoys representing the community. During law school Darrell interned for his local State Representative where he assisted his fellow constituents with their needs.
- First-Party Property Insurance Defense
- Third-Party Property Insurance Defense
Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar, 2010
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2015
- St. Thomas University School of Law, 2010
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2006
Honors & Award
- Book Award, Torts II, Spring 2008
- Dean’s List, Fall 2008
- Dean’s List, Spring 2010