Mrs. Mijares primary area of practice involves worker’s compensation defense and insurance defense litigation.
Mrs. Mijares graduated magna cum laude from the University Of Miami School Of Law. While at University of Miami, Mrs. Mijares received the Dean’s Certificate of Achievement for courses dealing with pretrial litigation practice and mediation. She was also a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review and named to the Dean’s List. In addition, Mrs. Mijares was also selected as a research assistant for Professor Caroline Mala Corbin whose scholarship focuses on the First Amendment’s speech and religion clauses, particularly their intersection with equality issues.
- Workers’ Compensation Defense litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar (2015)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 2015, magna cum laude)
- Florida International University (Bachelor of Business Administration, 2011)
Honors & Award
- University of Miami Business Law Review
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement – Pretrial Litigation Practice
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement – Mediation
- Dean’s List, Fall 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta Honor Society