Brittany Ehrenman graduated cum laude from University of Central Florida where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders along with a minor in Psychology. She then received her Juris Doctor at Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law graduating cum laude.
While in law school, Ms. Ehrenman was a research assistant for Dean Curtis and served on the board of multiple student organizations, including Phi Alpha Delta and the Jewish Law Student Association. Additionally, Ms. Ehrenman served as the Lead Articles Editor for the Nova Law Review from 2017-2018.
Ms. Ehrenman joined Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP in November 2018. Her practice includes insurance defense, workers’ compensation, and governmental liability.
- Insurance Defense
- Governmental Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar, 2018
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2018
- Nova Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders, cum laude, 2013
Honors & Award
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s List, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law
- Book Award Recipient: Medical Malpractice